I received this set of magneatos over the summer so my students haven’t had the chance to play with them yet – but I did!
I thought I would show you how the magneatos stick together to create fun designs and shapes…
Since the magneatos are so large, my grandson was even able to play with them. The magneatos are a wonderful tool for play, exploration of magnetic qualities, construction, and turn a magneato ball and stick into a microphone and you have some dramatic play too!
Enter to Win
To enter the give-away…
- Go to the Guidecraft website then come back here and leave a comment on this blog post telling me about a product you just absolutely love from their website.
- Enter a correct and current email address when you enter your comment so that I can notify you if you win.
- This giveaway will be closed on Sunday, August 12th, 2012 by 10pm EST.
- The winner will be announced back here on my blog on Monday, August 13th, 2012.
- The winner of the giveaway will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond to my email so I can then forward the winners name, email, and address to Guidecraft.
- If the winner does not respond 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen…
- Guidecraft will contact the winner by email to make arrangements for mailing the Magneatos to the winner.
- This give-away is only open to only those who live in the US and Canada.
- One winner will be chosen from the comment section below by Random Generator.
ENTRIES FOR THIS GIVEAWAY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY EMAIL or COMMENTS ON FACEBOOK! YOU MUST COME TO THE BLOG TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
Thank You for your Participation!
Disclosure: I received The Magneatos from Guidecraft to review and provide this give-away. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are 100% my own.
Don’t forget to check out all the other wonderful Guidecraft Give-Aways going on right now! Click here to read more!
Available on Amazon
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Deborah Stewart on Google+ or Teach Preschool G+ Page
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program