This month, our Guidecraft Educator Group is giving away this wonderful set of six sorting food trays…
Each tray includes pieces that represent a different meal or a different culture. The trays our Guidecraft group is giving away today include the Breakfast Food Sorting Tray, the Lunch Sorting Food Tray, the Dinner Sorting Tray, the Italian Food Sorting Tray, the Mexican Food Sorting Tray, and the Japanese Food Sorting Tray. Each tray runs $20.oo each.
Each time my students sit down together to play with one of the trays, they begin a little dramatic play. The children like to serve each other and pretend to eat a meal…
The sorting trays are large and very sturdy. The wood pieces are easy for small hands to manipulate and the trays make great conversation tools for healthy eating and different types of food we eat at school or at home…
Enter to Win
If you would like a chance to win all six of these food sorting trays, stop by the Guidecraft website and then come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me about something you would just love to have from the Guidecraft website.
- This give-away is being offered to folks from the US and Canada only.
- Only one entry per person please.
- A valid email must be submitted with your entry.
- Only one winner will be chosen.
- All entries must be submitted before midnight (12:00am est) by May 12th, 2012.
- Winner will be selected by random drawing on May 13th, 2012 and announced here on my blog.
- Winner will be notified by email and at must be willing to give me their address so I can forward it to Guidecraft.
- If the winner does not respond with in five days of being notified by email, then a new winner will be chosen and contacted.
- Please Note: If you are viewing this post by email or phone App you will need to come to the blog to leave a comment on this post.
- Entries will not be accepted by email or on facebook!
- This give-away is void where prohibited by law.
- I was given one set of puzzles for the purpose of reviewing and offering a give-away on my blog. My review comes from my own observations and my own opinions of the puzzles.
You can also check out the other food sorting tray reviews coming soon from the rest of our Guidecraft Educators…
Thank you for your participation!This article is being shared with you by Deborah Stewart of Teach Preschool - Promoting excellence in early childhood education at home and in the preschool classroom!
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Deborah Stewart on Google+ or Teach Preschool G+ Page
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program