Our team of Guidecraft Educators work together to share our reviews and host a give-away each month and today, we are sharing these amazing Guidecraft puzzles! I am the lucky one who will be hosting the give-away this month so after you read all the reviews from my Guidecraft Educator team mates, then come on back here and see how you can enter to win this entire set of super cool puzzles/manipulatives you see sitting on the bookshelf in my classroom (sorry, my big old dinosaurs are not included)…
I have had these puzzles sitting out on my shelf since preschool started and each day, at least one child decides to give them a go…
Sometimes the children play with them on the shelf…
Other times, the children take them to the table…
Each puzzle presents different kinds of learning such as color sorting, shape sorting, sorting by size and exploring fractions….
These puzzles are amazing in their quality. Well crafted, bright colors, strong, and chunky for small hands to hold and manipulate…
We play games with our puzzles too. For this game, we put each puzzle piece on a matching color mat…
Today, you can enter to win this entire set of 7 different kinds of puzzles!! See the instructions below to enter!
How Do You Enter this Giveaway?
- See the additional Entry Rules below
- Visit the Guidecraft website and then come back here to this blog post
- Leave a comment under this post telling me something you wish Guidecraft would consider giving away in the future from their website.
- This give-away is being offered to folks from the US and Canada only.
- Only one entry per person please.
- A valid email must be submitted with your entry.
- Only one winner will be chosen.
- All entries must be submitted before midnight (12:00am est) by September 6th, 2011.
- Winner will be selected by random drawing on September 7th, 2011 and announced here on my blog.
- Winner will be notified by email and at must be willing to give me their address so I can forward it to Guidecraft.
- If the winner does not respond with in five days of being notified by email, then a new winner will be chosen and contacted.
- Entries will not be accepted by email or on facebook!
I look forward to seeing who will win this amazing set of puzzles. Thank you for your participation!
Visit the other Guide Craft Educator this week to see their reviews!
Teach Preschool - Promoting excellence in early childhood education at home and in the preschool classroom!
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Deborah Stewart on Google+ or Teach Preschool G+ Page
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program