The actual award is called the Versatile blogger Award which must indicate that I am all over the map in my blogging… but evidently, this is a good thing – LOL!
So the rule for accepting this award starts here..
#1 Thank the blogger who gave it to you…
#2 Share 7 things about yourself…
- My secret recipe for great tasting spaghetti sauce is one jar of Ragu Parmesan mixed with one jar of Prego traditional and a little ground meat. Now you see why I don’t blog recipes!
- I just finished recording enough songs for at least 2 more new CD’s.
- My daughter got married almost two years ago and only lives a few miles away but there are days that I still find myself missing her living here with me.
- People often ask me why I started Teach Preschool but I can’t really answer that question… I just know that I deeply care about the best interest of young children and the teachers who teach them.
- I like kindness, respect, and forgiveness.
- I have 25 + years of early childhood experience I am trying to fit into this one blog… I could work 24 hours a day and still feel like I am behind.
- I have a name all picked out for the preschool I hope to open one day!
#3 Pass the award to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are FABULOUS!!
I am not so sure I can limit this to 15 recent blogs but I will do my best…
Thank you to all these bloggers who do such a wonderful job! I appreciate all you do!
This article is being shared with you by Deborah Stewart of Teach Preschool - Promoting excellence in early childhood education at home and in the preschool classroom!
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Deborah Stewart on Google+ or Teach Preschool G+ Page or Teach Preschool G+ Group
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program