Some names are long and some are short. Play this little concentration game to help your preschoolers recognize their own name and the names of their classmates.
- Print each child’s name (upper and lower case) on a two separate sentence strips.
- Cut one name apart leaving one letter of each child’s name on a card.
- Mix all the letter cards of each child’s name that is participating.
- Turn all the letter cards over in the center of the table.
- Have the children place their name card in front of them.
- Each child takes a turn drawing a card.
- If the card they turn over is a letter in his or her name then they keep the card and put it on or under their name card.
- Keep playing until everyone has found the letters in their name.
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Teach Preschool on Instagram
-Deborah Stewart on Google+
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program