In our classroom, engineering is integrated through many different kinds of hands-on activities! See the list of titles below for ideas I have shared about how our young engineers build and construct!
Thank you for joining me here on Teach Preschool!
- At play with marbles and tubes
- Balancing bubbles in preschool
- Brilliant block play
- Exploring robots inside and out
- Lots of drops
- Lots of lids
- Making simple boats that float
- Neighborhood under construction in preschool
- Salt tray mazes
- Spools of fun!
- STEAM : How to make moving noodle robots
- Using spools as tools for play
- Why your preschoolers should play with blocks