Young children are natural story-tellers and I love coming up with different story-telling prompts and tools for the children to use in the story-telling process. To read more about how we explore journals in my classroom, click here: Ten Tips for Keeping a Journal in Preschool. To see the different ways my students tell their stories, check out the list of titles below!
- A story in a box
- Count a mouse story telling props and game
- DIY table top puppet stage and The Three Little Pigs
- Drawing and story telling with a purple crayon
- In the News: Telling a story right out of the bag in preschool
- Making story stones in preschool
- Retelling our own version of the mitten book in preschool
- Sharing cookies : storytelling and creating
- Storytelling on the easel
- Telling the story of five little ducks
- Ten tips for keeping a journal in preschool
- Thanksgiving time story telling with symbols in preschool
- Using puppets in the preschool classroom
Thank you for joining me here on Teach Preschool!