Come and join…
- Karen Cox of Prekinders
- Scott Wiley of Brick by Brick
- Matt Halpern of Look at my Happy Rainbow
- Jean Feldman of Dr. Jean and Friends
- Vanessa Levin of Pre-k Pages
And myself for a book study blog party!
The book to be studied…
Teaching in the Digital Age by Brian Puerling – just released yesterday by Redleaf Press.
What is a Book Study Blog Party?
A book study blog party is similar to a real book study except it is hosted online and discussion takes the form of commenting on blogs or writing blog posts in response to each chapter. Check out last year’s party here.
How does the Book Study Blog Party work?
One chapter from the book will be discussed each week on a different blog beginning June 6. An announcement will be made on PreschoolSpot when each chapter discussion is published to make it easy for you to follow along. Going on vacation? No problem, just subscribe to the blogs via e-mail and the discussions will be waiting for you in your inbox when you return.
You can participate in the book study by:
- Reading the book
- Following the host blogs
- Reading the blog posts about each chapter
- Commenting on the posts
- And you can even link up your own posts with the linky if you are a blogger (linky opens June 6)
Get the discount
Grab the Book Study Blog Party button
We look forward to reading your comments and posts soon, Happy Reading!
Available on Amazon