The spot to go for preschool resources

The spot to go for preschool resources

I’m pleased to introduce you to Preschoolspot. PreschoolSpot is a collaborative effort brought to you by Vanessa Levin of Pre-K Pages, Karen Cox of Prekinders, and me- Deborah J. Stewart of Teach Preschool.

We started PreschoolSpot in an effort to provide you with high-quality resources in one convenient location. PreschoolSpot is our dalmatian mascot and he’s ready to come to your rescue with printables for your home, preschool, or pre-k classroom! We are taking turns posting ideas and printables at PreschoolSpot and eventually we will each have our own shop. But don’t worry, our blogs are not going anywhere, this is just a new venture and everything will remain the same on our own individual blogs.

I hope you will join us at PreschoolSpot, see you there! Don’t forget to tell your friends!

Where to Find PreschoolSpot

Follow PreschoolSpot on Facebook
Follow PreschoolSpot on Twitter
Follow PreschoolSpot on Pinterest

• Kristina Posted May 14, 2012 11:04 am

Very fun! Excited to hear more about this new venture as it develops!

• Scott Posted May 14, 2012 11:54 am

I think I have connected with Preschool Spot in just about every way possible! 🙂 I’m very excited and interested in this new venture. I know it will become a great go-to resource.

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. Posted May 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Thank you Scott for connecting up!

• Debs – Learn with Play @ home Posted May 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Fabulous! I’ll be sure to check it all out and recommend to anyone I know that would benefit.

• School Sparks Renee Posted May 14, 2012 9:57 pm

I always love your ideas so I’m looking forward to seeing your new venture! Good luck with it. Renee

• crystal@growingajeweledrose Posted May 14, 2012 10:13 pm

I am connected, and will pass it along to anyone who may find it useful. Very excited to see this come to fruition.

• Vanessa @Pre-K Pages Posted May 15, 2012 3:11 pm

I guess it’s official now! I love the tagline “best spot for teaching resources” Brilliant!

• Deb @ Living Montessori Now Posted May 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Congratulations, Deborah! You three make up an awesome team! I’m following Preschool Spot now, too! 🙂

• Rising STARS Preschool Posted May 26, 2012 11:02 am

Thank you so much. This is going to be a great resource to my program! Thank you for all you do

• judy carson Posted August 14, 2012 1:07 pm

earlier this morning i was searching for some new preschool material and came across your website. it had a complete listof books, activities, science etc. all listed in one site. i cannot find that site again. please email me this site. thanks so much. have a wonderful day!

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. Posted August 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Perhaps you are referring to my list of categories I had showing on the side panel? I have removed it for now so I can make some updates. If that is not what you are referring to, I am afraid I am not sure where to send you.