Setting the stage for a preschool show

Setting the stage for a preschool show

I have just finished one of the busiest weeks of the year. One of the things I have been doing is creating stage decorations for the preschool spring show….

The theme of the show was school days – thus the reason for making lots of objects we use in preschool…

I didn’t make all the stage decorations by myself – thank goodness for the creative people I work with…

And here it all is on the stage!

• Leah Posted June 6, 2011 4:37 am

OMG, that is an awesome stage!Wish I could thesame or something near them…:) super nice!

• Joan Posted June 6, 2011 8:57 am

Good morning Deborah,
    Absolutely love all the color and decorations! Now, tell us what your children DID at the preschool show !! Wish that I could have been there!

• Kristi @ Creative Connections for Kids Posted June 6, 2011 9:00 am

Wow! What a creative team! I am sure the parents absolutely loved the show.

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. Posted June 6, 2011 9:13 am

Thank you Leah – I always love making them.

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. Posted June 6, 2011 9:14 am

It was a musical and they did lots and lots of simple dances to a variety of children’s songs.

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. Posted June 6, 2011 9:15 am

The parents were awesome. They did lots of cheering and clapping which brings up the energy and keeps it fun for everyone.

• Rachel Harwood Posted June 6, 2011 9:46 am

I love your site! I am sure I’ll be back often, as I will be homeschooling my preschooler next year. What a great resource! I’m your newest follower… would love to have you follow back!

PLUS, I host a For the Kids link party each week that I would LOVE to have you share at!

This is so awesome! I love it! I just came across your blog on Babble. I am your newest follower! I would LOVE to have you stop by and follow me as well.

I host a For the Kids link party each week. Love to have you share some of your fun ideas with us there!

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. Posted June 6, 2011 9:57 am

I will hop right over Rachel:)

• ayn colsh Posted June 6, 2011 12:48 pm

It looks great! I can’t wait to hear about it~and can’t wait to see the costuming this year, too! 🙂

• Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. Posted June 6, 2011 11:41 pm

Thank you Ayn – unfortunately, I don’t have permission to blog much about the show so I can only share a few highlights 🙂