Join me for a free early childhood webinar

I hope you will come and join me for my presentation of “Ten Leadership Tips to Inspire Your Early Childhood Program Staff” on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 from 2:00 to 3:00pm EDT.

This free webinar series is sponsored by Robert-Leslie Publishing! If you haven’t tried attending a webinar yet, then this is a great opportunity to discover what they are all about!

To register just click on my photo below!

Deborah J. Stewart will be presenting: "Ten Leadership Tips to Inspire Your Early Childhood Program Staff"

Click here to see more webinars that will be coming soon!

• Amy A Posted September 13, 2010 7:59 am

I hope you have a great turn out! I passed this information along to the Upper Peninsula Early Childhood Conference Committee. Hopefully you will have some folks from Upper Michigan joining in!

• Deborah J. Stewart Posted September 13, 2010 8:23 am

Wow – Thank you Amy!

• Narissa Posted September 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Is there any way to get a certificate, or anything that proves we completed this webinar? I need it for my professional development portfolio.

• Deborah J. Stewart Posted September 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Hi Narissa,
    Perhaps you could ask your school administrator to make up a certificate for you = unfortunately there is not a certificate that is supplied by this program:)

• Heather Odell Posted September 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Deborah your training was wonderful and the information that you spoke about was eye opening. I train teachers and direstors/owners here in Fl and I would like to either show your webinare/replicate your training? Pls let me know your thoughts…

• Deborah J. Stewart Posted September 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi Heather – feel free to share the information on the webinar with your leaders through your training session. Also feel free to share with them a link to my site and let them know I would love to have them join me:)