Making bubble prints in preschool

Making bubble prints in preschool

The children spent an entire week exploring bubbles. I happen to catch a few of the activities in action…

In the twos class, the teacher set out bowls of bubble solution mixed with yellow, blue, green, and red food coloring.

The teacher blew into one color of bubbles and once the bubbles were up high over the bowl…

The children would lift of the paper and place it on top of the bowl.

Then flip the paper over to see the results. This process was completed with each color of bubbles and in the end there was a beautiful design.

In the three’s and four’s class, the children dipped their bubble wands in the solution….

and blew the bubbles across the paper….

Trying to blow those bubbles took some practice at first!

After a little practice, the children did quite well with this process and I observed lots of giggles along the way!

Available on Amazon

Be sure to see this post: Bubbles on Bubbles in Bubbles!

• Jen Posted July 27, 2010 9:59 am

Oh what beautiful bubble art! You are featured on my blog today! 🙂

Jen
    Creative and Curious Kids!

• Deborah J. Stewart Posted July 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Wow – I am honored to be included on your blog:) Thank you so very much!

• erin Posted July 27, 2010 10:40 am

gorgeous !

• Deborah J. Stewart Posted July 27, 2010 8:33 pm

I like the way it turned out too!

• Pam Posted July 27, 2010 8:13 pm

What wonderful, beautiful bubbles! I LOVE using bubbles in the classroom and the children always love everything to do with bubbles! This post reminds me that we haven’t done bubble printing in quite a long time…I think it’s about time!
    I also mentioned you (or technically the “Train Station” song) on my blog today- as we’ve been exploring vehicles and the children LOVE this song!

• Deborah J. Stewart Posted July 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Thank you Pam – that is so sweet of you. I will hop over and check it out!

• Steph @ The Helping Mommy Posted July 28, 2010 12:29 am

I love this idea! We’re big fans of bubbles in our house, as well as doing crafts. Just never really thought to combine the two. I think we’re going to have to try this tomorrow. Thanks!

• Deborah J. Stewart Posted July 28, 2010 12:34 am