The seed begins in the garden

The seed begins in the garden

A fun song for growing seeds…

The seed growsAs your child sings this song, have the child bend low to the ground and as the seed grows, have the child stretch up to grow too!

The Seed Begins in the Garden

The seed begins in the garden

Tiny and small

But then it grows, and grows, and grows,

Big and tall!

(repeat)

• Christie Posted March 18, 2010 9:18 am

How exciting for you, Deborah, what a fabulous accomplishment.

• Deborah J. Stewart Posted March 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Thank you – I am still plugging away. Everything I think we are good to go, someone tells me there is one more thing to do:)

• Elise Posted March 19, 2010 1:29 am

I thought that I had left a comment here, but it appears that I have not!

This song is super catchy, every time I listen to it, it remains in my head for hours. I have now played it to my children and they also really enjoy it. I think it is fantastic that most of your songs have actions to go with them.

We will be buying your CD and dancing and singing our hearts out to it all the way over here in Australia.

• Deborah J. Stewart Posted March 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi Elise,
      Sorry for the confusion – you did indeed leave a comment on my other blog where the song was also posted:) But I love hearing from you more than once!!

• Diana (Diane) Maria Posted March 19, 2010 2:39 am

This is exciting news!

I am sure all children will enjoy singing along with your CD. I know my class will.
    Congratulations!

Note:
    There is an award waiting for you on my blog About Moe – Daily.
    About Moe – Daily is the blog I write in addition to my blog Talkin’ Kids.

• Deborah J. Stewart Posted March 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Wow – well I better hop over there and check it out! Thanks so much!