Postcard Exchange 2011 – 2012
PLEASE NOTE: SEPTEMBER 4th, 2011 WAS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR THIS EXCHANGE!
We have a great turn out of folks signed up – I will be sending an email out with updated information. Be sure to check your email and spam mail by September 12th to make sure you are recieving the information. If you have not recieved an email from me by September 12, be sure to contact me so we can see why you didn’t.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Teach Preschool Postcard Exchange
2011 – 2012 School Year
- If you would like to participate in this year’s postcard exchange – please read the details in the form below and fill out the form completely.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS YEAR’s EXCHANGE IS NOW CLOSED!
- When finished with the form, click submit.
- I will get back to everyone by September 12, 2011 with all the details to get you started.
- Final opportunity to sign up for this postcard exchange is September 4, 2011!
- If we have too many folks wishing to join, then it may be necessary to cut the final date to participate off early.
Thank you for participating with us and I look forward to another great year of sharing postcards!!This article is being shared with you by Deborah Stewart of Teach Preschool - Promoting excellence in early childhood education at home and in the preschool classroom!
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Deborah Stewart on Google+ or Teach Preschool G+ Page or Teach Preschool G+ Group
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program