Paint is such a wonderful resource in the preschool classroom and we use paint almost every single day in one way or another. From easel painting to print-making, paint rubbings, water painting, and the list goes on.
To see the many different ways we explore the painting process in my preschool classroom, please see the list of titles below.
- Exploring oranges around the classroom
- Flour and food color painting in preschool
- More healthy foods in preschool: veggie pizza
- Peas in a pod your preschooler can make
- We made corn on the cob in preschool
- We painted with cranberries in preschool
Thank you for joining me here on Teach Preschool!