Join me this Monday, October 14, 2013 from 9 – 10pm EST on Twitter for a discussion on Outdoor Learning and Conservation and a chat with expert educators and Georgia-Pacific: We will be sharing ideas that you can do to bring learning outdoors.
In honor of World Teachers’ Day which took place on October 5th, we’ll be sharing outdoor learning & conservation ideas.
Details are all below for you….
- Parents, teachers, caregivers, expert panelists, and YOU!
Twitter Event Hosts:
- Georgia-Pacific: @GeorgiaPacific
- A twitter event on Monday, October 14, 2013, 9-10pm ET
- to celebrate World Teachers Day
- to share outdoor education resources, ideas, techniques
- to bring awareness to Georgia-Pacific’s conservation education resources
- to promote Georgia-Pacific’s pinterest sweepstakes: bit.ly/GBg4mO
- Click here to find @teachmama on Twitter
- Click here to find @Teach Preschool on Twitter
- Click here to join the conversation through #TWUBS –> http://twubs.com/GPTeachersDay/
- Use the tag #GPTeachersDay
- Monday, 10.14.13 from 9-10 pm ET
- Before the event, rsvp here: http://bit.ly/gpteachers1013
- On 10.14.13, log onto twitter
- Follow the hashtag #GPTeachersDay and #weteach
- Tweet, re-tweet (RT), and tweet some more!
- Share YOUR favorite links and resources for outdoor learning and conservation!
We’ll be covering these topics:
- best ways to bring learning outdoors during the fall
- most innovative & exciting ways to take learning outdoors
- small things that help teach kids conservation at home & school
- resources or creative ideas for teaching conservation
- challenges you face in trying to teach conservation to young children
- what we need from businesses to make it easier to bring conservation to the classroom
Want help with twitter?
- Check out our twitter event how-to!
We look forward to chatting with you on
Monday, October 14th, from 9-10pm ET!
RSVP here to let us know you’ll be there and so you can WIN some sweet prize packs from Georgia-Pacific: http://bit.ly/gpteachers1013
Teach Preschool - Promoting excellence in early childhood education at home and in the preschool classroom!
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Deborah Stewart on Google+ or Teach Preschool G+ Page
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program