If you have been following my blog regularly, then most likely you know that I have written a brand new book which is titled Ready for Kindergarten! I received my own copy of the book in the mail just about a week ago and celebrated the grand opening of the first book with my family right there in the driveway (and yes, I wasn’t dressed up for the occasion)…
My grandson’s favorite page in the book is the back cover where he found a photo of me! To find out more details about my book, just click here!
Since getting my new book, I have had the fun experience of sharing my book on Indiana Fox Morning News but what I am most excited about is the chance to share my book with you…
Ready for Kindergarten! is a comprehensive, yet clear and easy-to-follow book for parents and teachers but I am a blogger who LOVES pictures! As a way to extend several (of the many) topics found throughout the book, my fellow bloggers are participating in a journey through Ready for Kindergarten! by expanding on and illustrating at least one topic of their choice through their own beautiful ideas and photos…
Blog Book Study Participants
The following bloggers are participating in our blog book study. I will update each blog post with a current link as the posts go live during the month of August and September. To view the blog book study linky, click here!
- Creative Family Fun
- Growing Book by Book
- Toddler Approved
- Inspiration Laboratories
- Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Fireflies and Mudpies
- Creative Playhouse
- The Seeds Network
- For the Children
- Powerful Mothering
- Fun at Home with Kids
- Mama Miss
- The Measured Mom
- Playing with Words 365
- Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
- United Teaching
- Interaction Imagination
Ready for Kindergarten! Give-Away
Kicking things off with a Give-Away
To kick off our book study, I happen to have two extra copies of my book on hand to give away! To enter this give-away, see the information below…
Enter to Win
To enter to win one of the two books in this give-away…
- Go to “Ready for Kindergarten!” home page then come back here to this post and tell me something you found out about the book!
- Be sure to enter a correct email address when entering as this is how the winners will be notified.
- The give-away will close on Sunday, August 11, 2013 by 10pm EST.
- The winners will be selected by Random Generator.
- The winners will be notified by email and must respond to my email within 48 hours from notification or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winners will need to provide a shipping address when they respond to my email.
- I will send each winner of this give-away one copy of my book. If you would like me to sign the book for you then let me know when you respond to the email.
- No entries will be accepted by email, on Facebook or any other forum. YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR COMMENT BELOW ON THIS POST TO ENTER.
- This give-away is void where prohibited by law!
Available on Amazon
You can learn more about the book or go ahead and purchase a copy of the book on Amazon at Ready for Kindergarten!: From Recognizing Colors to Making Friends, Your Essential Guide to Kindergarten Prep.
Congratulation to our winners…
Christine: Comment #16; Cheryl Comment #180; Claudia Comment #133
Thank you for entering!This article is being shared with you by Deborah Stewart of Teach Preschool - Sharing the wonders of early learning in action!
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Teach Preschool on Instagram
-Deborah Stewart on Google+
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program