A laminator is a wonderful tool for helping to preserve games and other teaching materials that you wish to use over and over again in your classroom…
I recently received this Saturn2 95 Laminator by Fellowes available at Staples along with a couple of packages of laminating pouches to review and give-away on my blog so I put the laminator to work by laminating a whole set of real fall leaves. I figured if the Saturn2 95 laminator could help me preserve my beautiful fall leaves, it should easily be able to handle the laminating of most paper products as well….
We laminated a ton of leaves to use for games througout the classroom and I was very pleased with the results and excited that I didn’t have to cut out paper leaves to make my games…
The wonderful thing about this laminator is that it is very lite-weight. I think my old laminator must weigh at least 40 pounds and has always been a bear to move from one table to another. This laminator is wonderfully light in weight and super thin so I could easily grab it up with one hand and set it out on just about any flat surface in my classroom…
My students loved helping me laminate their own election day posters! The children asked me lots of questions about the laminator while we used it like, “Why are we using it?” and “How does it work?” and “Will my poster be too hot?” and “Can I take my poster home?”…
As we used the laminator, they found out the answers to their questions. The children found that their posters were not too hot; that they had to put their poster in a laminating pouch then wait for the poster to go all the way through the laminator; and that by laminating their poster, they could take their posters home and keep them forever…
Oh yes, my students and I love this laminator but I must warn you – once you start laminating things around the classroom, it can get kind of addicting and make you want to laminate everything!…
About this laminator from the folks that sent it to me…
The Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator is a family-friendly machine ideal for the home or home office:
- HeatGuard Technology encouraging a safe environment for a home with children, as it traps heat inside.
- Advanced Temperature Control allowing for both hot and cold laminating capabilities to ensure consistent, smooth results.
- Release Lever making it easy to remove or re-center stalled pouches and prevent jams.
Enter to Win
If you would like to enter to win the Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator for your home or classroom, simply follow the directions below…
To enter the give-away…
- Click on this link to the FELLOWS IDEA CENTER and then come back here to leave a comment on this blog post telling me at least one project or printable you might like to use from the Fellows Idea Center or perhaps share an idea you would like Fellows to add to the Idea Center. I suggest you click on both Home and School to see what the ideas they are sharing in their idea center.
- Enter a correct and current email address when you enter your comment so that I can notify you if you win.
- If you are viewing this post by email click here to come to the blog and leave your entry.
- This giveaway will be closed on Saturday, November 17th, 2012 by 10pm EST.
- The winner will be announced back here on my blog on Sunday, November18th, 2012.
- The winner of the giveaway will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond to my email so I can then forward the winners name, email, and address to my contact at Fellowes.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- One winner will be chosen from the comment section below by Random Generator.
- This give-away is open to the folks in the US and Canada and other countries on this list and only where allowed by law.
ENTRIES FOR THIS GIVEAWAY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY EMAIL or COMMENTS ON FACEBOOK! YOU MUST COME TO THE BLOG TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
Thank You for your Participation!
Disclosure: I received The Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator to review and provide this give-away. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are 100% my own.
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Teach Preschool on Instagram
-Deborah Stewart on Google+
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program