The other day I shared the book “Chrysanthemum”by Kevin Henkes with you and a few ideas that go along with it. I plan to share this book with my students too in just a few more days…
As a participant in the Virtual Book Club for Kids, Harper Collins has given me the opportunity to give away one new copy of “Chrysanthemum” on my blog today!
After entering this give-away, click the box above to see more give-aways!
Enter to Win
If you would like to enter to win one copy of “Chrysanthemum”by Kevin Henkes for your home or classroom, simply leave a comment below on this blog post telling me who you will share this wonderful book with.
- Enter a correct and current email address when you enter your comment so that I can notify you if you win.
- This giveaway will be closed on Friday, August 31st, 2012 by 10pm EST.
- The winner will be announced back here on my blog on Saturday, September 1st, 2012.
- The winner of the giveaway will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond to my email so I can then forward the winners name, email, and address to Guidecraft. If the winner does not respond 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen…
- The winner will need to provide me his or her address with permission to forward it to Harper Collins.
- This give-away is only open to only those who live in the US.
- One winner will be chosen from the comment section below by Random Generator.
ENTRIES FOR THIS GIVEAWAY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY EMAIL or COMMENTS ON FACEBOOK! YOU MUST COME TO THE BLOG TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT! If you are reading this by email, just click on the blue title of this post and it will bring you to the blog.
Thank You for your Participation!
Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way by Harper Collins for this give-away.
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Teach Preschool on Instagram
-Deborah Stewart on Google+
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program