The spot to go for preschool resources

by Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. on May 14, 2012

in Preschool Spot, Where to find Preschoolspot

I’m pleased to introduce you to Preschoolspot. PreschoolSpot is a collaborative effort brought to you by Vanessa Levin of Pre-K Pages, Karen Cox of Prekinders, and me- Deborah J. Stewart of Teach Preschool.

We started PreschoolSpot in an effort to provide you with high-quality resources in one convenient location. PreschoolSpot is our dalmatian mascot and he’s ready to come to your rescue with printables for your home, preschool, or pre-k classroom! We are taking turns posting ideas and printables at PreschoolSpot and eventually we will each have our own shop. But don’t worry, our blogs are not going anywhere, this is just a new venture and everything will remain the same on our own individual blogs.

I hope you will join us at PreschoolSpot, see you there! Don’t forget to tell your friends!

Where to Find PreschoolSpot

Follow PreschoolSpot on Facebook
Follow PreschoolSpot on Twitter
Follow PreschoolSpot on Pinterest

-Teach Preschool on Instagram
-Deborah Stewart on Google+

1 Kristina May 14, 2012 at 11:04 am

Very fun! Excited to hear more about this new venture as it develops!

2 Scott May 14, 2012 at 11:54 am

I think I have connected with Preschool Spot in just about every way possible! :) I’m very excited and interested in this new venture. I know it will become a great go-to resource.

3 Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. May 14, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Thank you Scott for connecting up!

4 Debs - Learn with Play @ home May 14, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Fabulous! I’ll be sure to check it all out and recommend to anyone I know that would benefit.

5 School Sparks Renee May 14, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I always love your ideas so I’m looking forward to seeing your new venture! Good luck with it. Renee

6 crystal@growingajeweledrose May 14, 2012 at 10:13 pm

I am connected, and will pass it along to anyone who may find it useful. Very excited to see this come to fruition.

7 Vanessa @Pre-K Pages May 15, 2012 at 3:11 pm

I guess it’s official now! I love the tagline “best spot for teaching resources” Brilliant!

8 Deb @ Living Montessori Now May 15, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Congratulations, Deborah! You three make up an awesome team! I’m following Preschool Spot now, too! :)

9 Rising STARS Preschool May 26, 2012 at 11:02 am

Thank you so much. This is going to be a great resource to my program! Thank you for all you do

10 judy carson August 14, 2012 at 1:07 pm

earlier this morning i was searching for some new preschool material and came across your website. it had a complete listof books, activities, science etc. all listed in one site. i cannot find that site again. please email me this site. thanks so much. have a wonderful day!

11 Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. August 14, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Perhaps you are referring to my list of categories I had showing on the side panel? I have removed it for now so I can make some updates. If that is not what you are referring to, I am afraid I am not sure where to send you.