While I am on my little blog break, I decided it would be a good time to go ahead and share this little give-away I have for you.
National School Supply sent me this wonderful set of colorful sand blocks. They didn’t send them to me to review – they sent them to me so I could have them for my classroom and in return I offered to host this give-away for you….
I am excited to add these blocks to my classroom. Today, I let Wy check them out…
As Wy played with the blocks he kept saying “I am building a castle!”
So here is how this give-away works. It is a little different so be sure to read carefully what you need to do…
- Go to the National School Supply Clearance Specials and select something you like from this section only of their website.
- Come back here and leave a comment telling me what item you would like to win from the clearance specials and the item you select will be what you will win should your name be drawn as the winner of this give-away.
- Be sure to look through each link under the Clearance Specials page as there are great things under every link.
- Make absolutely sure that you include a current email address with your comment so you can be notified if you win.
- The last day to enter for this give-away is Thursday August 18, 2011 at 11:00pm EST.
- One winner will be chosen by random generator on Friday August 19, 2011.
- The winner will be notified by email and announced here on the blog on Saturday August 20, 2011.
- This give-away is only open to folks living in the U.S.A. (I apologize to those who are not from the U.S.).
- Only one entry per person is accepted.
- Should an email be sent out and the winner does not respond within 5 days, then an alternative winner will be selected.
- The winner’s email address will be shared with National School Supply so they can contact the winner to make shipping arrangements.
Good Luck and Thank You for Your Participation!
Update: I’m sorry – but entries for this give-away are now closed.
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Deborah Stewart on Google+ or Teach Preschool G+ Page
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program