Setting the stage for a preschool show

by Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. on June 6, 2011

in Showtime, Special Occasions

I have just finished one of the busiest weeks of the year. One of the things I have been doing is creating stage decorations for the preschool spring show….

The theme of the show was school days – thus the reason for making lots of objects we use in preschool…

I didn’t make all the stage decorations by myself – thank goodness for the creative people I work with…

And here it all is on the stage!

-Teach Preschool on Instagram
-Deborah Stewart on Google+

1 Leah June 6, 2011 at 4:37 am

OMG, that is an awesome stage!Wish I could thesame or something near them…:) super nice!

2 Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. June 6, 2011 at 9:13 am

Thank you Leah – I always love making them.

3 Joan June 6, 2011 at 8:57 am

Good morning Deborah,
Absolutely love all the color and decorations! Now, tell us what your children DID at the preschool show !! Wish that I could have been there!

4 Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. June 6, 2011 at 9:14 am

It was a musical and they did lots and lots of simple dances to a variety of children’s songs.

5 Kristi @ Creative Connections for Kids June 6, 2011 at 9:00 am

Wow! What a creative team! I am sure the parents absolutely loved the show.

6 Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. June 6, 2011 at 9:15 am

The parents were awesome. They did lots of cheering and clapping which brings up the energy and keeps it fun for everyone.

7 Rachel Harwood June 6, 2011 at 9:46 am

I love your site! I am sure I’ll be back often, as I will be homeschooling my preschooler next year. What a great resource! I’m your newest follower… would love to have you follow back!

PLUS, I host a For the Kids link party each week that I would LOVE to have you share at!

This is so awesome! I love it! I just came across your blog on Babble. I am your newest follower! I would LOVE to have you stop by and follow me as well.

I host a For the Kids link party each week. Love to have you share some of your fun ideas with us there!

8 Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. June 6, 2011 at 9:57 am

I will hop right over Rachel:)

9 ayn colsh June 6, 2011 at 12:48 pm

It looks great! I can’t wait to hear about it~and can’t wait to see the costuming this year, too! :)

10 Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. June 6, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Thank you Ayn – unfortunately, I don’t have permission to blog much about the show so I can only share a few highlights :)