I have been so busy that I am a bit behind on sharing awards that were so thoughtfully given to me by my fellow bloggers. So without further ado – let me proudly accept the Versatile Blogger award given to me by Montessori Tidbits!
When a blogger gives another blogger an award – it usually comes with a few rules to keep the love going:) In this case the rules are…
- Thank the person who gave you the award! (Thank you Montessori Tidbits
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 10 other versatile bloggers.
- Let those other bloggers know that you gave them the award.
7 things about me…
- My very first grand baby is due to be born in April.
- This means I am going to be a very young grandma!
- Ok – it just means I am going to be a super cool grandma but not so young.
- This also means that my husband will be a grandpa which means I will be married to a grandpa.
- This means my daughter will be a mommy – oh I can’t wait to watch her be a mommy!
- And my sweet son-in-law will be a daddy – a very loving daddy I might add.
- I am a rule breaker by nature as you will see below….
And this Versatile award shall be passed along to…
April Flowers (Giggles and Crayons)
You didn’t think I could really stop at just 10 did you? I have lots more but most of these bloggers have been blogging along with me from the beginning with just a few newer faces in the mix. Anyone that can stick around and blog early childhood for such a long time is definitely VERSATILE in my book:)
So (because I am a terrible rule breaker) I wont be sending out messages to all of these terrific bloggers but I will invite you to follow them all as they are really dedicated to what they do. And if you don’t follow me – I am going to be really sad – so follow, follow, follow! If you are on this list and want to pass this award along – please do – you’ve earned it!This article is being shared with you by Deborah Stewart of Teach Preschool - Promoting excellence in early childhood education at home and in the preschool classroom!
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Deborah Stewart on Google+ or Teach Preschool G+ Page or Teach Preschool G+ Group
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program