The fall is such a fun time of year for preschool crafts. This little paper bag pumpkin is a bit messy but fun!
What you will need:
- Paper lunch bag
- Craft stick
- Green and orange paint
- Green yarn
What your child will do
- Paint the paper bag orange
- Paint the craft stick green
- Fill the paper bag with newspaper or other type of scrap paper.
- Stick the painted craft stick into the top of the bag
- Tie the bag closed with a piece of yarn.
I am linking up with Toys for Tiny Tots!This article is being shared with you by Deborah Stewart of Teach Preschool - Promoting excellence in early childhood education at home and in the preschool classroom!
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Deborah Stewart on Google+ or Teach Preschool G+ Page
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program