The seed begins in the garden

by Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. on March 18, 2010

in Music and Fingerplays

A fun song for growing seeds…

The seed growsAs your child sings this song, have the child bend low to the ground and as the seed grows, have the child stretch up to grow too!

The Seed Begins in the Garden

The seed begins in the garden

Tiny and small

But then it grows, and grows, and grows,

Big and tall!

(repeat)

-Teach Preschool on Instagram
-Deborah Stewart on Google+

1 Christie March 18, 2010 at 9:18 am

How exciting for you, Deborah, what a fabulous accomplishment.

2 Deborah J. Stewart March 22, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Thank you – I am still plugging away. Everything I think we are good to go, someone tells me there is one more thing to do:)

3 Elise March 19, 2010 at 1:29 am

I thought that I had left a comment here, but it appears that I have not!

This song is super catchy, every time I listen to it, it remains in my head for hours. I have now played it to my children and they also really enjoy it. I think it is fantastic that most of your songs have actions to go with them.

We will be buying your CD and dancing and singing our hearts out to it all the way over here in Australia.

4 Deborah J. Stewart March 21, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Hi Elise,
Sorry for the confusion – you did indeed leave a comment on my other blog where the song was also posted:) But I love hearing from you more than once!!

5 Diana (Diane) Maria March 19, 2010 at 2:39 am

This is exciting news!

I am sure all children will enjoy singing along with your CD. I know my class will.
Congratulations!

Note:
There is an award waiting for you on my blog About Moe – Daily.
About Moe – Daily is the blog I write in addition to my blog Talkin’ Kids.

6 Deborah J. Stewart March 21, 2010 at 9:46 pm

Wow – well I better hop over there and check it out! Thanks so much!