- Keeping in touch with others who are in education helps them to know your strengths and can lead to a good referral.
Network with others in the field through online groups…
- There are many online groups that focus on education and provide support to one another
- Connect with other professionals through such forums as Yahoo Groups, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Online groups can lead to job opportunities that reach far beyond the limits of your community. Some groups include teachers from all over the world.
- A blog can be used as a platform to share your expertise and experience.
- A blog can be used as an online resume of sorts.
- If you plan to blog, make sure you make it and keep it professional in appearance, information, and resources.
- Attend local conferences and workshops in your area and while there – make a point to connect with other folks.
- Bring a card with your name and contact information to give out should the opportunity present itself.
- Use conferences and workshops to build your resume, keep on top of current educational trends, and to network with others in the field.
Check out Deborah's new book and order your copy today!
-Teach Preschool on Pinterest
-Teach Preschool on Facebook
-Teach Preschool on Twitter
-Deborah Stewart on Google+ or Teach Preschool G+ Page
Subscribe to receive the latest Teach Preschool blog posts by email...
Disclosure: Teach Preschool is a participating member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program